Steps to create a new domain at web server-
- Open “Direct Admin” login page in a web browser and enter username & password.
- Login and click on “User Level” in right bar under “Access Level”.
- It will show all the existing domains hosted on web server in main content area under “Domain”.
- Click on Domain Administration Button.
- Click on “Add another domain” link located below the icons bar at top.
- It will show “Create Domain” form.
- Type the domain name in the “domain.com” field. [Do not use CAPS, www, or http:// in your domain name.]
- After that click on Logout link at top right corner in contents area.